39 hours/week, 5 days work a week, 2 days off
Salary 21.00 euros/hour – 3.276 euros/month (4 weeks) + bonuses
- 2nd Shift Plumber Assistant starts at 21.65 euros/hour (includes a 0.65 euros shift premium) plus hourly performance incentives!
- Packing and sorting plumbing equipment for each job.
- Locating pipe leaks and preparing the work area.
- Fetching tools and buying additional stock and equipment.
- Cutting open walls and structures to expose pipes.
- Installing garbage disposals.
- Adjusting water pressure valves.
- Assisting the Master Plumber with plumbing installations and repairs.
- Replacing faucet washers and toilet wax rings.
- Measuring, cutting, and threading pipes.
Shifts would be a mixture, working 5 days out 7 with the earliest start
of 8am and latest finish 7pm.
- Basic experience as a Plumber Helper.
- Detailed knowledge of plumbing equipment and techniques.
- Ability to read and interpret construction blueprints.
- Some mechanical skills.
- Good physical fitness and dexterity.
- Professionalism, a positive attitude and willingness to work as a team.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work after-hours and on weekends.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle high-stress situations.
Experienced candidates have a priority.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)