A dental assistant is needed for a new private dental surgery!
40 hours/week, 5 days work week, 2 days off
Salary 25.00 euros/hour – 4.000 euros/month (4 weeks) + bonuses
- The top performers make even more!
Duties and responsibilities:
- assists the dentist during examination and treatment of patients
- assist in creating positive patient relations
- take dental x-rays
- order and maintain dental supplies and equipment staying within the monthly office budget and monitoring supply levels
- comply with all hygiene regulations
- ensure equipment functionality.
Qualified candidates will:
- excel in customer service
- be energetic, enthusiastic
- be a team player
- be detailed
- have the ability to multitask.
- Certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be 18 years old to perform dental x-rays.
Experienced candidates are with priority.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation